Friday, October 12, 2012

Apples, Apples, Apples

Once again, we headed out to Blackman Farms to pick some delicious apples.  We weren't sure if the picking would be any good.  Back in March we had a few weeks of 80 degree weather and April we were freezing with snow.  That did a number on the local crops.  Most orchards lost their entire crops.  Luckily though, we were able to pick enough apples to satisfy ourselves.  We have tons of apple recipes that are begging to be baked, sauce, muffins, pies, and bread.  My mouth is watering just thinking about all that yummy food!







I'm cherishing all of these memories we are lucky enough to make with Annabelle every year.  Sometimes taking all of these pictures, all the same, year after year, seem redundant to me.  But I love watching her grow.  I am lucky.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great to have the same pictures year after year. When A grows up she's going to love looking back on such cherished traditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to go pick apples!!! I wish we had something like this in our area! I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete