Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Plan

When i was about 12 or so, I came up with "The Plan". You know- high school, college, find the perfect guy, graduate, get engaged, married, 2 babies, all within very specific ages/time frames. I had it all worked out, wedding was planned in my mind and then life happened. Don't get me wrong, I have all of the big things that I wanted, a loving husband, sweet 4 year old daughter and a great group of friends, but they often didn't happen when I expected them to. It has been 20 years since I first came up with my original plan and now that I'm a "grown up" my plan is still evolving. My life is very different than I had thought it would be. I guess I am planning on using this blog as a sounding board for myself and maybe some others who happen along. Hopefully you will agree or disagree or just give ourselves something to think about. My life is happier and harder and all mine. I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment