Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Real Quick...

  1. It's an amazingly, wonderful day today.  The weather is perfect, mid-70's and sunny.  I'm surprising Annabelle with a trip to the zoo after school.
  2. So because of this it will be another day until I post about our trip to New Orleans.  It's supposed to rain tomorrow so I'll have lots of time to sit inside.
  3. Annabelle graduating from Pre-k in a little more than 3 weeks.  I can't believe that her first year of school will soon be over.  She hitting all of these little milestones so fast that I'm afraid that I'm missing them!
  4. Plus next week she turns five!   FIVE!  She's turning into such a funny, little grown -up right in front of my eyes.  She tries to use all kinds of big words that she's not sure what they mean but they must be good.  Fabulous and shall and disgusting, there are others but I can't think right now.
  5. I'm going to try to get Annabelle in a gymnastics class this summer.  Hopefully I haven't waited too long and the classes are already full.
  6. Mark has been working on the deck and is making progress but I can not wait until it's finished.  Three years is a long time to have to wait don't you think?
  7. I've started a workout regimen and yesterday was arms.  And holy cow are my arms and shoulders sore!  Today was cardio, 40 mins on the treadmill and a little more than 2 1/2 miles.  I'm a sweaty mess. 
  8. I'm going to hop in the shower now and get ready for our fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment