Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Busy Busy

  1. I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.  The weather was outstanding here in Buffalo.  We spent the whole day outside soaking in the sunshine.  I got my brand spanking new Nook Color from Mark and Annabelle.  I still have no idea how to use it.  I may have to just read the manual but it's 179 pages long!
  2. I am busy this week getting everything ready for Mark and Annabelle's joint birthday party coming up this Saturday.  It's supposed to be 83 degrees and sunny.  I think we will be pulling out the sprinkler and water balloons for the kids.
  3. I still haven't bought any presents for Annabelle.  I just know there will be lots and lots of LaLaLoopsy stuff.  The kid is still obsessed.  I am making the cutest cake for her.  Her only request for the party is to be surprised, she doesn't even want to know the theme:)
  4. In less than 3 weeks I have to make my dining reservations for Disney and I haven't been in the mood to look at menus or trying to plan.  It doesn't help that my parents are being no help whatsoever.
  5. Annabelle and I have technical rehearsal for dance tonight.  Hers at 5:30, mine at 8:20.  It's gonna be a long day for sure.  At least I'm going to go out for lunch with my hubby since that will be the only time all day that I will probably be seeing him.
  6. I don't know if I'll be able to write another blog this week but I will post pictures from the birthday party Monday or Tuesday next week:)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with the party. Don't stress out to much, it'll be so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete