Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Do I Have Enough?

While Mark was out of town for 12 whole days, I needed to come up with a plan to make the time move as quickly as possible.  During the day and up until dinner, everything was normal.  Mark wasn't around during that time anyways, but after dinner and the weekend.  Yeah I needed some help which I so lovingly got from both my parnets and my in-laws.  Plus one of my GNI girls hung out with me for a few hours.  The adult conversation was what I was really, really missing, you can imagine.

After I put Annabelle down to bed, I got busy.  Making big, comfy, cozy crochet infinity scarves.  I love me a good scarf.  If I'm feeling chilly, I will often pull out my scarf and wind it around my neck, instant warmth.  I figured, who out there wouldn't love a great warm scarf as well.  So I made 11 scarves as Christmas presents for my aunts, a cousin, moms, grandmas, sister and my BIL's girlfriend.  I made one each nigth starting the first Monday Mark was gone, finishing up the following Thursday.


Of course Annabelle needed to try them on, all at once.  I think they will end up being a big hit and if not, now I'll have every color imaginable for myself to maych every outfit I own.

2 comments:

  1. I think I may be a distant relative of yours. When can I expect my infinity scarf to arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love all the colors. How long does it take you to do one scarf?

    ReplyDelete