Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This and That

  • We went to Buffalo's Home and Garden Show this weekend and had a good time. We got lots of good ideas for things to do around our home and picked out the hardwood floors we want, Brazilian Mahogany. Ooh it's so pretty:)
  • While searching for some discount tickets for the Home Show, I found out that Nuremberg, Germany and someplace in Kazakhstan were also having Home Shows the same weekend. I found discount tickets for those shows, which was interesting to say the least.
  • My joints are hurting me pretty badly the past 3 days. I don't really know why except maybe the arthritis that I'm pretty sure I have is acting up. My knees are hurting me when I'm sitting down and oh so painful for that hour on the elliptical today. I powered through it but yow they hurt.
  • I think we are going to change our TV, phone, Internet provider. We currently have Dish Network and they are starting to drive me nuts. First they get into a fight with MSG so I haven't seen a single Sabres game this year. At first it didn't bother me much but I seriously love my Sabres and I'm going through withdrawal. They are playing great right now, we have a new owner and we are currently in a play-off spot! But now they are fighting with CBS too. No CSI or Oprah or ANTM! We think we'll be getting FiOS:)
  • I'm getting scratched. In the middle of the night. I don't know how. I have a 2 inch scratch on my arm, a chunk taken out of my nose and I just found a smaller scratch on my stomach when I was in the shower. These things should hurt me but I'm not feeling it when it happens. I'm only finding out about them way after the fact. Do you think I might have a poltergeist? Ahhhhhhh!
  • Annabelle's been watching Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs non-stop lately and it's making her hungry:) She ate a cheeseburger over the weekend! She has NEVER eaten one before and she's asking for pizza for dinner and pancakes and eggs for breakfast. Now I'm getting hungry:)
  • Are we done with winter yet? I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment