Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Confession

I have some new eye candy to watch on TV.  I know I'm not the only one out there with this particular crush right now, he's everywhere.  It's Adam Levine from Maroon 5. 

I never paid much attention to him before.  I LOVE his voice but that was as far as I ever got before.  But I decided to watch The Voice this season because it doesn't conflict with anything else for me this year and ooo baby.  There is an amazingly sexy picture of him out there without any clothes on for an ad for testicular cancer but this isn't that kind of blog.  If you need to see it just google it:)  He is my exact type, skinny but muscular and dark- dark hair, eyes and those eye brows.  I have a thing for a great set of eye brows on a man.  And Blake Shelton isn't too bad to look at either.  So right now, I'm just gonna say, I'm lovin' The Voice.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Funny you should be bloggin' on this, I also decided to watch "the voice" for the first time last night, but the thought NEVER crossed my mind about how incredible, lusciously, gorgeous Mr. Levine is ..... ha ha I've never been a good liar. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Jackie! He just hit me out of nowhere but I'm liking it so far:)

      Delete
  2. Girl I'm totally feeling your crush! And I have to say that he's taken....by me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's just a littl eeye candy for me right now, you can have him:) The piece of my heart that doesn't belong to Mark belongs to Paul Gaustad from the Buffalo Sabres. Tall, dark and handsome plus I once saw his naked bum during an interview and it made everything better, lol!

      Delete
  3. Yum! LOL. Both are very nice eye candy. I watched some of The Voice last year but haven't seen it this season. The eyes and crooked smile. Hello!!!!

    ReplyDelete