Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Very Happy Mother's Day

Annabelle learned a few Mother's Day songs while at school and was excited to sing them to me over and over and over.  She decided the perfect outfit for singing Mother's Day songs was obviously her new bikini which I will have to return because it is waaaaaay to big on her.  My little girl makes me smile every day and I know that I am blessed to be able to share my Mother's Day with her every single day.  I hope everyone has a very Happy Mother's Day full of love and hugs.

***Sorry for the poor quality, but the digital recorder's batteries are dead so the camera's video had to do.  Oh and I swear the house isn't usually so messy but with packing and getting ready for vacation, cleaning is that last thing on my mind. :)***

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Makes me wish my kids were still little. (kinda)

    ReplyDelete