Thursday, May 31, 2012

What Does Your Weekend Look Like?

Because mine will be busy, busy, busy!

  1. Today Annabelle and I have dress rehearsal for our dance recital.  It starts at 5:15 and I'm hoping we'll be done by 7:30 at the latest.
  2. On Friday I am heading out with Annabelle's class to the zoo for a field trip.  It is supposed to rain but I'm hoping it will pass us by.  Being wet at the zoo sounds like no fun to me.  Mark also has his yearly golf outing at work.  Again golf+rain=yuck.  After that we have a wedding to go to.  My cousin is getting married and I'm hoping to have a fun time at the Pearl Street Brewery.  But we also have a 10 year vow renewal to head to after dinner at the wedding.  Basically it will be a non-stop kind of day
  3. Saturday my sister is having Austin's birthday party at 3pm at a shelter at Stigelmeyer Park.  But again it's supposed to rain.  That happened last year too and it was so awful.  Cold and wet.  At 6pm, it's the first day of our dance recital
  4. Sunday!  It will be Annabelle's actual 6th birthday.  I can't believe time has gone by so quickly.  But we can't celebrate too much because once again we have dance recital at 2pm.  She will get to pick where we get to eat but it won't be like all the others birthdays where we made it a whole day of fun all about her.
  5. Did I mention that on top of all that I haven't bought a birthday present yet for Austin and I have zero jewlery to wear with my dress for the wedding/vow renewal?  I hope I can sneak that stuff in today!
So basically, we will have absolutely no weekend but I am sure to have lots and lots of posts for next week.  Maybe even one each day which is very unlike me:)

5 comments:

  1. Your weekend this weekend sounds like mine from last weekend. And this weekend is the opposite for us - totally quiet. Nice. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tired just thinking about your weekend...have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez girl y'all are busy! The dance recital is two days???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get to rest this week from your crazy weekend! Happy Birthday to your daughter! Time does fly.

    ReplyDelete