- Mark has to go out of town for 2 whole weeks! ARRRGGGH! He even has to stay the weekend which messes up all of our plans. He will miss meeting Annabelle's teacher for the first time and we had a super fun party to go to on Saturday which we've now had to decline going to. :(
- I'm having to line up a few babysitting days while he's gone so that I can meet the new teacher plus dance begins and I don't want to miss if I don't have to. These are the times when I wish my parents and in-laws lived in Williamsville too and not Lancaster. I know a 20 minute drive is no big deal but because it will be later at night I feel bad stealing grandma and grandpa's relaxation time.
- I've decided to try a 3 day detox diet while Mark's away. He would completely be against it saying I was going too far but what he doesn't know won't hurt him.
- I am promising myself that I will get a major handle on the organizing that I started at the end of summer. I will get every. single. toy. upstairs and out of our living space. I am seriously thisclose to being done with that. But now I need to go through the boxes of stuff that were in the spare room and decided what is going and what is staying.
- So all of that organizing will hopefully mean my house will be absolutely sparkling clean. Here's hoping!
- And the last thing that we need to figure out is when we are going zip-lining with my brother-in-law and his girlfriend. It closes soon and I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go!
Friday, September 7, 2012
This week, I made it my personal mission to do nothing. After all the business leading up to school, I just didn't want to do anything. I also feel like I deserve a little break before all the hard stuff happens next week.