Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sick

I think I may be getting sick and that is bad. I have things to do! I woke up this morning with that tell-tale tickle in my throat. The one turns into a throat infection that makes eating, drinking, breathing, pretty much impossible.

It is supposed to be in the 60's for the next 4 days. That is like heaven over here! I have plans to go to the Zoo tomorrow with my mom, sister, niece, nephew and Annabelle to see the baby gorilla. A freakin' baby gorilla people! How cute will that be! Plus I want to hang the Christmas light and get all the outside decoration stuff out. I will not plug them in and use them until the day after Thanksgiving, but I can hang them outside while it's relatively warm out instead of in a snow storm. I'm going to do it. The garage needs to be cleaned out so that we can both park in there and the leaves have FINALLY fallen off of the trees in the back yard so we'll be doing some serious raking and pile jumping.

But I can't do these things if I'm sick and in pain and weak from hunger (maybe I'll lose those 2 pounds that I have gained last week). Plus I'm getting my period on top of all this. Basically if I really do end up sick, I'll feel like hell (and probably look that way too). So just ug.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry maybe it was me, I passed it on to you. lol
    Ive been sick over two weeks now. its sucks, cause the weather has been amazing out, and I have been at home resting in bed.

    boo hiss

    ReplyDelete