Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving



















Thanksgiving has come and gone. I didn't do a "thankful" post. I think it's very obvious what I'm thankful for, my husband, my daughter, our immediate and extended families and my friends. There is no big secret thing and writing about all of that obvious stuff would probably end up being boring to read.
So instead I'm posting some pictures from our Thanksgiving day festivities. There was too much food, as usual. We had fun watching the kids beat up on the newest family members with pillows. There was lots of attack Papa time with the kids after dinner. We scoured the Black Friday ads and finished off sitting around the TV watching football and eating pie. All in all, it was perfect:)

1 comment:

  1. I love how your tv has football on it too.

    Glad your family had a good one. : )

    ReplyDelete