Friday, February 11, 2011

Us

I know it's mushy but because it's Valentine's Day but I'm doing it anyway!
I Love You Mark, forever and ever!Our wedding day. It was the best day. It was chilly (we were married in October and it's Buffalo) but I still cry when I think about how happy we were. I love that I'm practically climbing inside his jacket with him to keep warm.

Our most recent trip to Disney World. We got a quick picture without Annabelle which was rare.Boston, 2009 ( I just love Annabelle's little Pull-ups peeking out:))





His first day as Daddy. That is the reason I love him, because he loves his little girl so much.




We went to Los Cabos while I was 7 months pregnant! If the trip hadn't been free, we would have never been there. We were on a boat/dinner cruise and participated in a dance contest. We are so happy and having such a good time. I love it! I woman on the trip with us took this picture. When we saw it she told us to remember this time and when we are mad at each other to take a look at our faces in this picture. Happiness, love and fun.






This was our first Halloween together, 1995. We didn't know what was going to happen down the road. We had only been dating for a few months but the pumpkin says it all. We have been loving each other for almost 16 years now. It's a good thing.
Happy Valentine's Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment