Monday, November 7, 2011

A Halloween Party

For the past 7 years, my friends Scott and Joleene have had an adult only Halloween party.  It is always the first Saturday after Halloween.  They always go crazy with the decorating and we all dress up and have a great time.  Every year, they say it will be that last one.  It's a lot of work and I know they spend quite a bit of money, so I would never pressure them to keep doing it if their heart wasn't in it anymore.  So I thought I would show I few pictures of me and my friends having a fun, adult night out:)

I was a sexy spartan.

Mark as the Fruit of the Loom grapes.

Scott was the Mask.  Isn't it awesome?

Pacman was hungry.  Needed a grape-y snack.

Steph and Keith were Flo from Progressive and Humpty.

Joleene was Edwinia Scissorhands and my cousin Amy was Jem!

Billy and Krissy  were Barney and the girl from How I Met Your Mother.  I don't watch the show so I didn't know who they were.

Steph and I sang some karaoke.  Bel Biv Davoe's Poison which was harder than we thought it would be.

Black Swan and my weirdo husband.

Eating pudding shots.  On the end is my cousin'd husband, Mike.  He was Bob Ross.

Rick as Teen Wolf.  He did this costume 6 or 7 years ago but it is still so good!


The next day Annabelle couldn't wait to try on Daddy's grape costume.  She looks so cute.  I think that we will be having another grape costume to make next year:)
As you can see, we like to get creative with our costumes.  It's so much fun to see what everyone will be wearing.  It's always a surprise beacsue most people keep it a big secret until the unveiling.  I 'll be sad if there is no party next year.  Hopefully we'll still have a reason to dress up and be silly next year.

3 comments:

  1. Great costumes, and YES very creative. I think Annabelle should be a grape clump for sure next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome costumes! Looks like you guys had a blast. BBD Poison, is a very hard song. Me and some friends tried it before. Sounded horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing the costumes. The grapes are quite impressive. And you are so brave to do Karaoke!!! I would be much too nervous to do something like that. Though my husband loves that sort of thing!

    ReplyDelete