- Get a physical, blood work and all. I haven't had one since I was pregnant. I'm not a huge fan of my doctor but I need to know how I'm doing overall.
- Take my vitamins every day. I'm OK at taking my multi vitamin but my calcium, I always forget. I need to strengthen these bones of mine.
- Drink at least 9-10 glasses of water a day. When I'm being good with the water drinking I have a much easier time managing my weight.
- Lose that last 10 pounds, at least 5 by the end of February.
- Be much more open to new things, take adventures. Even if it's just trying a new food or forcing myself to look at something with new perspective.
- Try to find more time for just Mark and I. I think that we could try to do a mini date once a month. Something where our parents could watch Annabelle for a few hours during the day so that we could go to a movie or shop or eat dinner together. It's much more do-able than a sleep over every time we want to be alone together.
- Organize, organize, organize! Our house is overflowing with stuff and most of it, I don't know what to do with. Drawers are stuffed to capacity, space is non-existent in the basement. Once things are put in their organized spot, I'm good about keeping things in their places. It is just that I don't even know how to start going through everything. I made Mark pinky promise that we would try harder on this one and he actually agreed!
- Lastly, try to see if there is a way for me to make a little money to help out. I don't know if it will be a part time job or something from home or what. I simply know that we have big bills and big plans for the future and they cost mucho deniro. If I could even make a couple thousand dollars in a year, it would help out so much.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
I am not huge fan of resolutions, if you want to do something, then do it. That being said, I do like to start things on Mondays. I don't know why, maybe it's a new week; new beginning. Every other year when I've vowed to start something, usually getting into better shape, it hasn't started until after my birthday in February. It's like, I've eaten lots of cake now let's get started. But this year I am making some resolutions. Ones that I hope I will be able to stick to. I know that there will be much falling off of the wagon but hopefully I'll climb back on relatively easily.