Monday, March 12, 2012

Joe's Crab Shack

We finally had a nice, relaxing weekend.  It feels like it's been forever that we have had any time to just relax around here.  We went looking for aquarium accessories on Friday for our new fishies. 

On Saturday, Mark's brother came over with McDonald's for Annabelle and spent the whole afternoon playing with her.  It gave Mark and I hours of free time to get stuff done around the house.  Mark started working on our crown molding and I put up all of our Easter decorations.  I've been getting headaches after Zumba lately so I even took a small nap around 2pm! 

After Keith left, Annabelle was playing Zoodles on the computer and Mark and I were watching TV, just relaxing when we saw a commercial for shrimp and we both made yummy noises.  It was barely 5pm so we knew if we hurried up we would be able to go out to eat without much of a wait.  We ended up at Joe's Crab Shack and it sure was yummy.

I got The Orleans with crawfish, shrimp, andouille sausage, potatoes and corn on the cob.  And let me tell you, it was delicious!  Mark got crab and mussels and there was some other stuff in there but I was concentrating on my own food.  Annabelle ate so great that we decided to splurge and get dessert. Make Your Own Ice Cream Sandwiches for Annabelle and Mark and I shared and Turtle Sundae.  Mmm!

They had a lady wandering around with a camera.  She took our picture and it's up on the Joe's Crab Shack web page right now.  I love Annabelle's crazy face with the big eyes.

1 comment:

  1. If only I liked sea food. Looks like you had a lovely time! That Annabelle sure is a cute one :)

    ReplyDelete