Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Lovely Bunch

I have been in a majorly crafty mood lately.  It's all I want to do, so of course everything else is falling waaaay behind.  The house is dusty, the floors aren't vacuumed and my laundry refuses to go away.  But when I get the urge to craft, I just have to go with it.  Once it's gone I just can't force any crafty-ness out of me.

Easter is just a few weeks away.  I know every other person on the planet is thinking about St. Patty's Day but that holiday does nothing for me.  I'm not Irish, I don't like to eat or drink falsely green things so I don't decorate.  I'm ready for Easter.  I finally managed to get Mark to drag the decorations out of our creepy-crawly crawl space and I'm ready to go.  But while I was waiting for him to get a move on, I decided to make some super cute fabric carrots that I found on Pinterest.  I'm pretty sure every single person I know is obsessed with it right now, I know I am!

 First I went out to Joann Fabrics and found a bunch of cute little carrot-y colored fabric bundles.  They ended up being the perfect size and only $1.99 each.  I followed the directions and after some wrangling to get the carrots right side out and full of stuffing I ended up with this! 


Super cute, right?  I'm making bunches and bunches for everyone right now.  Our house looks like a carrot farm!  But now I am ready to move on to the next craft.  I saw an Easter wreath that looked sweet and easy and I want to make an egg garland for the banister.  Hopefully my crafty-loving-self will continue long enough to get everything done.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had the motivation to do some crafts around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea, looks great hanging on your door.

    ReplyDelete