Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lazy!

I'm supposed to be cleaning the house right now. Annabelle is at Grandma's house, Mark is at work and I'm supposed to be cleaning. I have cleaned, don't get me wrong. I mowed the lawn and cleaned out the buffet in the dining room. There was A LOT of stuff in there, most of which didn't belong. Here is the problem, we get lazy. Things don't get put away quickly enough, it piles up and then I'll realize that someones planning on stopping by. We then run around like chickens with our heads cut off "cleaning" up. Papers, craft supplies, toys, change, receipts, all get shoved into drawers, pushed into closets, hidden. Then we can't find things and wonder why! But now that the buffet is cleared out and the appropriate items returned to it, what am I supposed to do with all the other stuff! If I followed the old formula, it would be put someplace else but because of this new idea of cleaning that we are trying to do, everything is on the dining room table. The dining room looks messier than when I started. Ugh! I don't know what to start next. So I'm supposed to be cleaning but I'm writing this, checking facebook, watching So You Think You Can Dance which I DVR'd last night and not really getting very much done. Oops, I'd better stop being so lazy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment