Monday, August 9, 2010

Complaining

I feel like I've been complaining a lot. About my family, my weight, summer slipping away, etc. But I'm really not that person! I have some great qualities, I swear! So here is a quick list of things that make me happy.
  1. My husband. We've been married for almost 7 years and they have been mostly wonderful.
  2. My daughter's giggle. The real one, not the fake one. When she laughs so hard that she gets the hic ups.
  3. That I'm a curvy girl. I weigh about 15 pounds more than I would like and I'm working on it. I look at the super skinny, no boobs or butt, boy shaped girls out there and I think it looks awful! I have boobs, hips, thighs (sigh) and a tiny waist. I'm a woman, not a girl.
  4. I have the cutest freckles. They aren't the sexiest thing but I am your average girl-next-store. I think that I take people by surprise.
  5. My friends. They make me laugh and they don't act like I should be a better person. They like me just the way I am.
  6. Sabres hockey. Just knowing that the hockey season will be starting soon makes me giddy. I love being able to go to games or watching them practice on off days 5 minutes from my house.
  7. My hockey boyfriend:) I have a crush on one of the Sabres players (Paul Gaustad)and it makes me happy when he's on the ice.
  8. Singing. I do it all the time. I make up my own songs that make no sense to anyone but it doesn't stop me at all.
  9. I'm crafty. I like to scrapbook and I've started doing some sewing.
  10. I have finally decorated my house to my specifications and it's pretty. I have one room left to paint but it is the hard one. Vaulted ceilings=yuck to paint.
  11. Christmas!!!! I love it. Everything about it. I'm ready for Christmas carols and movies and decorations. Love, love, love!
  12. Swings. they are my favorite part of going to a playground. I could swing for hours if Annabelle would let me.

I guess I can add to this when I can think of other things but that's a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment