Friday, December 3, 2010

Cards!

I am this close (fingers barely touching) to being done with my Christmas cards. I decided to make my own this year. They are cute I do have to say. All sparkly and glittery. I hope everyone else will like them as much as I do.

I LOVE getting Christmas cards. There is nothing better than opening up the mailbox and seeing those red and green envelopes in there. I have 3 card holders so that I can proudly display all of our cards. I love that for that minute or so, while they are writing out our address and signing the card, that person is thinking about me and my family. I always write a little note inside and sign our names. I don't like cards without those little touches as much. I know it's a pain to write your names in all of those cards. It's so much easier to download a cute picture on Snapfish or Shutterfly and have it all done for you. But I like to take the time. Think about who I'm sending this too. It makes me happy to remember them, even if it takes more time. It's worth it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment