Friday, December 17, 2010

Tis the Season

Christmas has officially started for our family today. Annabelle had her Christmas play at school. I'm still angry that they only allow one parent to come and see the show. I went to the dress rehearsal so that Mark could see the show. I missed out on a visit from Santa Claus and the social afterwards which was disappointing. But at least Mark videoed the whole thing so that we will be able to watch it over and over and over and over... Annabelle may be a bit vain, she likes to watch herself.

Tonight we are heading over to my parents house for a mini Christmas gift exchange with my Aunt and cousin from Albany. Home-made stuffed shells, Caesar salad and warm pane Italian bread. Oh and the kids will get their toys from Aunt Michele, that's all they care about. Tomorrow we're having a holiday get together with my husband's family. Just a pot luck kind of thing but the kids will get a chance to run around and play while the adults talk and try to ignore any excessive noise coming from the toy room.

Next week will be a blur. I don't know if I'll be able to write much. I must get myself to the gym as often as I can because the Christmas cookies in the house are kicking my bum right now! I'll get on at least twice though. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment