- Exercise more. Yes I have poundage to lose. Not a lot but my real motivation is not how I look in a bikini but how I feel. I want to be healthier and teach Annabelle that size doesn't matter.
- Floss regularly. Again, it's healthy. I go on binges where I floss every day but then I miss a day and weeks will go by without any thought on the subject. I know it's gross but I have pretty nice teeth, my hygienist told me so and since she's one of my GNI girls, she's not allowed to lie:)
- Organize. I think I would feel more grounded if I knew where things were all the time and where they were supposed to go. A designated spot. I have somethings that are like that but often, if there's going to be people coming over, I just "hide" things and then can't find them. I'm a great hider.
- Try to be more confident. I'm always standing off to the side. I'm convinced that no one remembers me, so I never say hi to the old friend from high school that I see in Target or at a restaurant. How embarrassing would it be to have to explain who you are to another person? Ugh!
- And lastly, be myself more. Be proud of what I am. I'm always putting my self down. I lost 15 pounds BUT I still have more to go. I'm JUST a stay at home mom. Things like that. Always qualifying instead of knowing how lucky I am to be at this place in my life.
I look at the list and think there should be more but in my heart of hearts, I know that this is a lot. Becoming a better you is hard to do. It means looking at yourself honestly, pointing out your flaws, and then actually trying to fix them instead of getting down on yourself.
So do you have any resolutions this year? Did you make any last year and keep up? I'm always curious about people's motivations. Plus if others can keep up, then maybe I can too.