Over the last couple of weeks, Annabelle has been saying some of the funniest things. I thought I would put them down so that I won't forget my girl and the things she said when she was 5.
- She told me that she was a beagle. I was pretty impressed. We don't call dogs by their breed, just call them puppies. So I asked her what a beagle was and this is what she told me. She's brown and white with a big yellow beak. Yeah, she meant Eagle.
- She walked up to me and started snorting like a pig. Except she called it snorkeling.
- She loves to sing one of the songs fromThe Nightmare Before Christmas. The one line is "pumpkins scream in the dead of night", except Annabelle says "pumpkins scream in the head of mice".
- She says married treasure instead of buried treasure.
- On Saturday she told my she was ready for a husband and that she would have a girl child named Rosabella. I'm so glad that she has everything all worked out though she she hasn't yet decided on who will be the groom just yet.
She makes me laugh every day. I'm seeing her grow up right before my eyes and I'm not quite ready for it yet.