Monday, December 19, 2011

My Friends

We had our annual Girl's Night In Family Christmas Party this weekend.  We do a family Secret Santa and eat lots of good food.  It is one of my new favorite Christmas traditions.  It is hard work to plan a party for 30 people.  There are 16 adults and 14 kids from ages almost 12 to almost 1.

But when I look at our kids big, smiling faces, I know without a doubt that I am the luckiest girl.  I love seeing how great our kids get along, they are all friends even with the age difference.  I can't wait to see our families growing closer together.  Someday, a long time from now, we'll take these pictures but our group will be bigger.  Our kids will marry and have kids of their own and those grandbabies will have such a huge group to love them.  I love that I know I will see these 30 wonderful faces, every year forever, no matter what.


The 14 kiddos. 

The girls, my bestest friends in the whole world.

All thirty of us!  Can you believe we got such an amazing picture with everyone looking?!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a crew, It's so good to have friends and to have such a great tradition. Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you all got together! It's fun seeing each other (and now the kids) grow together.

    ReplyDelete