Friday, July 20, 2012

  • We are going camping this weekend for the first time in a long time.  I forgot how much work it is to get everything together.
  • Annabelle's asking every 5 minutes if it's time to leave yet.  Drives. me. bonkers.
  • I have about a billion posts wandering around in my brain, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to shake them out.  I'll give it a try next week.
  • I only have one free weekend for the rest of the summer and already have tentative plans for the one free Saturday we have left.  Soooo busy!
  • I want to make some shirts for next weekend for Race Weekend.  My mom and I went in for both Mark and my dad to do an actual nascar race at the local speed way.  I think it will be fun and exciting. 
  • I want to shirts to say MAD vs. MAN, who will win (MAD is my dad's initials and MAN is Mark's)
  • I've been trying to get back into a shape that isn't round.  My weight is not really changing but my butt looks fabulous!  That BLT (Buns Legs and Thighs) class at the gym is working!  Thanks Jared for kicking my a$$ every Monday morning so that I hurt for days afterwards.
  • See you all on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment