Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I know I've been MIA lately but life happens, ya know?  Mark's out of town AGAIN.  Ugh, it stinks having to do everything on my own so much.  We had my in-laws over for dinner and the Bills game, on Sunday and I have painted the family room over the past couple of days.  I don't want to brag (OK I do) but it's so darn pretty.  I'm so in love with the color and the room now.  I'll be posting pictures once everything is back in place.  I'm hoping to invite my parents and sister over this week end for the Bills game and dinner.  Plus I have GNI this Saturday and my nephews homecoming game, soccer, as well as Annabelle's dance class.  I didn't get to my dance class with Mark being out of town.  I still need to find some time to get to the gym and haircut appointments for both me and Annabelle.  I'm tired just thinking about it all!  But I thought I'd leave you with one of my new favorite pictures of Annabelle.  Her smile, the pose, it's so her.

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of your sweetness. Hang in there busy lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie. I'm hoping I'll be able to calm down soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything going on this weekend! Love the photo of your daughter, that pose is darling. Can't wait to see the new room!!

    ReplyDelete