Monday, September 12, 2011

I Remember...

but I don't want to talk about it.  Not anymore.  Suffice it to say, I remember that whole awful day, every single minute of it.  I can also remember the day after, the week after.  The fear that I felt.  How I just wanted all of my loved ones to be right there next to me so that I could see them at all times. 

I remember going to NYC almost 2 months later and seeing the towers, still smoking.  Feeling like maybe taking pictures was sacrilegious, but doing it any ways. 

I remember and it still hurts.  Not like it did 10 years ago or even as bad as it did one year after.  Trying not to cry in front of Kindergartners and failing miserably. 

I pray for the families who lost their loved ones on 9/11.  I pray for peace and love and forgiveness.  God Bless the U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment