Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our Very Happy Easter!

Our Easter was, as usual, very busy.  After the fantastic fish fry on Friday, we had brunch at my Aunt Pattie's house.  We pretty much ate and played and had a great time for six whole hours.  We had frittata and bacon and sausage, pancakes, a chocolate fountain, mounds of fruit and mimosas, plus turkey sandwiches and chicken salad and stuffed shells.  Oh my word I was stuffed.  After all of the gluttony there was an Easter Egg Hunt and egg dying. 






On Easter Sunday we woke up early so that Annbelle could find her basket.  It took her a few minutes to find it but once she did, she was very excited for all of her Bunny gifts.  We had to rush to get ready for church with Mark's parents and brother.  Then we had a Polish brunch at my in-laws house.  Not as tasty as brunch the day before but it's traditional, Polish sausage, both fresh and smoked, ham, noodle salad, and coffee cake.  We also got to meet my brother-in-laws new girlfriend for the first time.  She seemed nice, hopefully he will have finally found The One.  Dinner was at my parents house, with more food and yet another egg hunt.  Those little eggs my mom hid around the basement were full of Squinkees.  Now even more small things to get lost, grrr.  Oh well, there is nothing I can do about it.  It was a busy day but we all had a wonderful time being with the family. 






I hope that everyone had a happy and blessed Easter this year.  I know that we did.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures...so fun. Glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jill. Annabelle and the other kids we get to spend the holiday with make it so much fun:)

    ReplyDelete