Monday, April 18, 2011

A Week Off

  1. Annabelle's off from school this week for Easter.  We have lots of fun planned, including a playdate with her very best friend this afternoon.  I guess I need to wake her up soon since she's supposed to go to Molly's in about 2 hours.
  2. Tomorrow we are going to see Winnie the Pooh and the Birthday Tail at the Lancaster Opera House.  We (Annabelle) is beyond excited.
  3. I'm thinking that Wednesday or Thursday we will go to the Botanical Gardens to see the Easter flowers or go to the zoo if it ever stops snowing/raining/sleeting, blowing windy yuckiness that has been happening all weekend:(
  4. I need to buy a small sieve so that Annabelle and I can make our butter lamb this year.  I haven't made one in years.  Get ready for the photos from that later on this week!
  5. Something seems off with me and one of my friend's again.  I don't know what I did this time but either it will blow over and be forgotten or we'll have yet another blow out.
  6. I've been trying to drink more water lately.  Nine to twelve glasses a day make me have to tinkle ever 20 minutes or so.  So not conducive to going out and actually getting anything done.
  7. I still have to buy my Easter candy.  Wahl's, the ONLY place to buy chocolate around here, will be mobbed.  (Wahl's is really the only place to buy chocolate, but the only place I will go.  I refuse to eat Antoinette's or Fowler's or Watson's or Niagara candy.  Wahl's or nothing)
  8. The hardest thing about going to Wahl's is when my will power fails there.  The make orange chocolate that is to die for, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
  9. I'm thinking the treadmill is going to have to wait until this afternoon, not gonna happen now.
  10. And lastly, Game Three of the play-offs are tonight.  Let's Go Buffalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment