Thursday, August 18, 2011

Backyard Camping

We did a camp out last weekend, complete with sparklers, a fire, hobo pies, and s'mores.  Annabelle had a blast and mommy ended up with a sore back from the air mattress.  Mark is planning on camping out again this weekend, I plan on sleeping all stretched out on the bed, all by myself :)
This is our tent.  Pretty nice, huh?

Annabelle obviously thinks so!

First, some sparklers!

Pizza hobo pies.  Mark and I both ate two, oink.

Patiently waiting for those hobo pies to cook.

Melty cheese!

As Mr. Food would say, "Ooh, it's so good!"
It is officially camping if your sitting by the fire in your pj's.
Anyone ready for peanut butter s'mores?

Roasting the marshmellows.




Her first bite was declared delicious!

We had a great night!  I look like I'm on fire but that cheesy grin must mean I'm enjoying it!
We had a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! My hubby did that with the kids when they were younger too. On the porch and in the backyard. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annabelle's having a blast "camping". We're doing it again this weekend.

    ReplyDelete